SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T Scott Addict 15 Di2 with many upgrades

I know this isn't the usual here, but I've decided to move on my top bike to fund a nice guitar. Ideally cash as I have something lined up but would consider trades or part ex. 

This is a high end road bike. The standard bike costs around £2300 and I've added many higher end components (Listed below) which put the total cost to me at around £4k. I'm asking for £1200 or similar trade value or a combination of the two.

The bike is size xxl / 61cm so suitable for about 5'11 to 6'7". It's currently got a 110mm stem which can easily be changed for a shorter one if required. I have many. 

Upgrades, pics and spec below...

Scott addict 15 di2 2015 model. 
Carbon frame and fork, Shimano Ultegra di2 gears.

Upgrades: 
Upgraded wheels to deep rim carbon no name as shown. Although these don't have a massive amount left of the brake track so will need changing in a few more hundred miles. 
Saddle - Fizik Areone plus ICS clip seat bag
Skewers - Titanium aftermarket 
Brakes - TRP carbon calipers, with Swiss stopcarbon pads plus some spare pads.
Bars - Bontrager gel bars and high quality bar wrap
Pedals - Shimano Ultegra Carbon SPD-SL road pedals
Cranks - Changed from standard rs500 (Shown) to Shimano 105 black 52/36 semi compact (Not shown but easy to see online - much stiffer and more reliable)
Gears / Di2 - Ultegra 11/28 11speed cassette, with only 200 miles on it since last change. 
I've upgraded the di2 by adding a d-fly unit so the gears now transmit current gear ratio and battery life via ant+, which can show up on your bike computer if compatible. (I use a Garmin Edge 810 which works fine)

I'm happy to leave bottle cages, out front Garmin mount and include the fizik clip bag with a co2 valve and some canisters.

Any questions, requests for a test ride etc welcome.

Based Huddersfield, bike currently in Newcastle but happy to meet somewhere mutually convenient for genuinely interested folk.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Nice looking bike needs bigger tyres!
  • capo4th said:
    Nice looking bike needs bigger tyres!
    Only 24mm... According to some people on that other thread, it shouldn't be on the road ;) 

Many people see carbon wheels and mistake them for tyres....

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you