GUITAR SHOW ~ ~ ~ Meet-up and Car Pool thread ~ ~ ~

What's Hot
A great opportunity to get together with some like minded forumites in the real world.

As people will be travelling from all over the country to the show, this thread is here in case anyone wants to offer or ask for a lift or to car-pool for the show to save a few quid in petrol.

Also if people want to meet up at, or after the show.  For a chat or a gear swap or whatever.

An open contact point, if you like.

Do remember the evening bash that @IanSavage is kindly organising for us.
Aftershow on Saturday night at the Madhouse Bar, Hampton Street.

I suggest offers or requests or general chat on the thread here, and take any final arrangements and personal details to PM.
Disclaimer - neither I or theFretboard forum take any responsibility for arrangements or conduct or consequences of anything arranged through or subsequent to this thread.  Deal with each other sensitively and wisely.  Do not post personal details in this thread.

Over to you now, pop in and say Hi to the Forum guys on stand E16 at the show, see you there  :)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great British Guitar Show
    Sat 1 March & Sun 2 March 2014

The New Bingley Hall.
    Hockley
    1 Hockley Circus, Birmingham, West Midlands 
    B18 5PP

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Does anyone travelling in have space in their car to share with another musician?

Is there anyone who would love to come, if only they could get a lift?

I know even the train fairs from London are pretty steep, and that's a bit of a discouragement, and it is far nicer to travel with friends, or friends to be.
    :)

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17608
    tFB Trader
    I'm going up on Sunday from Bury St Edmunds.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for posting monquixote.

Anyone looking to meet up for any reason, like minded interest in AxeFX for instance, or with someone who knows how to do or fix something, anything really?

This thread is here for you guys, if you have a use for it.

Put in a request if you like.

Clarky is going to be on the stand with his AxeFX on Saturday and Handsome_Chris will have his around too, so maybe that one is part solved.

• GassageGassage Frets: 30912
    I live 0.7 miles away. I am happy to give someone doubles on my bike handlebars.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've seen four or five people on a small moped in a small town in the Tunisian desert, scary transoprt.

Maybe you're onto something here ?

Could be the start of a new FretBoard / Guitar Show challenge ?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom