SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Huge home brew set up including James Morten Brew Book and American Pale Ale kit.

BarriveeBarrivee Frets: 100
edited November 2017 in Misc £
Most of this is new and includes everything you need for a lot of beer. I've probably forgotten some of it but includes 2x 25L fermentation buckets, lever taps, LCD temp indicator, barrel, airlock bubbler, pvc syphon tube, bottling stick, cap tool plus caps, hydrometer, warming belt, lots of bottles, new James Morten Brew book, new high quality US Pale Ale kit, 1kg spraymalt.

Cost - £Lots

Sell - £80  Now £65 Now £55 Now £50

https://i.imgur.com/kxM70XM.jpg

More photos here. https://imgur.com/a/Iylcc
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BarriveeBarrivee Frets: 100
    Buy this and my bike for sale and you can burn off all the calories once you've guzzled your first 20 litres!!
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    oooo tempting.
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
    I’m starting to think the forumites are a bunch of shandy drinkers. You could prove me wrong but it looks like you are quite a way from me @entee ;
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    Barrivee said:
    I’m starting to think the forumites are a bunch of shandy drinkers. You could prove me wrong but it looks like you are quite a way from me @entee ;

I am Bexhill, East Sussex.  Not just around the corner.  Think it would cost a fortune to post  :(
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
    entee said:
    Barrivee said:

I am Bexhill, East Sussex.  Not just around the corner.  Think it would cost a fortune to post  :(
    Yes, sadly not really doable, it's all pretty big stuff. Cheers though!!
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    I'm beginning to think TFB considers 50 litres not alot :--) tempting though. 
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Hmm. You passing Bristol anytime soon?
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited October 2017
    What's in the guitar case

I guess that lot could also be used for making cider?

Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    edited October 2017
    @notanon have a visit to Exeter and come and see me? Should be ready for you in time for xmas.
    @hotpickups see http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/114104/fs-ft-knaggs-keya-teir-2-larrivee-bakersfield-tele-g-l-legacy-usa-now-also-for-sale#latest

@parker  I've just been there all day today. ah well!!
    M5/M6 weekend meet possible - anywhere between Exeter and Carlisle.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Great hobby. I got REALLY into it at one time. Unfortunately, I got REALLY into drinking it as well... ;)
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

I’m quite into the drinking I’m just too lazy to brew it myself. 
    Reduced now £55. The USA Ale kit costs over £20 on its own. 
    £50 and it's yours.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5161
    You brew it Barry and I'll pop round and confirm its of the highest standard :)
    I would, but the only place I have to do it is my back music room that is choc-a-block.
    Guitars/beer/guitars/beer..............it's a tough one to be honest.