SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD - Various leather guitar straps. Mostly new.

merlinmerlin Frets: 6682
edited October 2017 in Parts £
I'm clearing out all the stuff that I no longer need/use...or have never really needed or used. 

A bunch of Rare guitar straps (Rare being the make, not a comment on their scarcity), all leather, many new and still tagged...

3 x 9cm, handmade leather, I have one each in black, brown and tan. They retail at £52 and still have the tags and price on them. You could have them for £17 each, delivered. (These three now SOLD)

2 x 6cm, one brown, one black, same make, retailing at £40. You could have them for £12 each, delivered. The brown one still has the tag, I tried the black one so took the tag off. (SOLD)
1 x 4.5cm tan. £10 delivered. (SOLD)

I also have a nice black strap with a red inside, hardly used and then only at home. Very cool and possibly (though I've never tried) reversible. £12 delivered.  (ON HOLD PENDING THE USUAL)

All together....

All gone, many thanks to the modmins and the Fretboard for the facility! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments