Scott Mckeon Project

equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6111
Are really rather fine indeed.....

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is that Robbie whassisname who played with John Mayer on guitar there?!

Liking that, right up my alley, that is. Not sure about his vocals...but then it's cameraphone quality, might have sounded stronger in the room.

Is it me or is the drummer accenting in some odd places? He plays tight, but he's putting fills and accents in earlier in phrases than I think sounds right...but then I'm no drummer, and again it's that cameraphone quality thing.

• Is that Robbie whassisname who played with John Mayer on guitar there?!

According to the comments on youtube it is.

one of the things I remembered about Scott was that he used a home made fuzz pedal. Had a quick look on his website, there is an SM signature fuzz.Excellent. £199.99 plus p and p. Not so excellent. Some incentive there to learn how to solder. 
    :o3
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6111
    Is that Robbie whassisname who played with John Mayer on guitar there?!

Is it me or is the drummer accenting in some odd places? He plays tight, but he's putting fills and accents in earlier in phrases than I think sounds right...but then I'm no drummer, and again it's that cameraphone quality thing.
    Scott's a great singer...and his drummer on this track is as tight as a gnat's chuff. Those odd changes are key rhythm shifts in the song 
    :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • OctahedronOctahedron Frets: 400
    Interesting to find this. I have two albums of Scott's (Trouble and Can't Take No More) that I picked up at various points. Good albums. Great guitarist, good singer. Deserving of more attention.
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/