SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: (Mint) Martin Custom OM-28V Guatemalan Rosewood - £2600

kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
edited October 2017 in Acoustics £
For sale is my as new Martin Custom Shop OM-28V with Guatemalan rosewood back and sides. This is a bespoke Martin guitar that was custom ordered by myself from MFG in the US. Unfortunately, due to financial reasons I am forced to sell this stunning guitar.

Regarding condition, the guitar is in mint, unplayed condition and has been removed from the case for inspection purposes only. The guitar features a premium (grade 8) sitka spruce top with 1/4" Golden Era sitka braces. The back and sides are made from an exquisite set of Guatemalan rosewood with very attractive figuring, yet not too overstated. The fretboard and bridge are made from jet black ebony, with the cut through saddle and nut being made of bone. The diamond fretboard markers are constructed from the classic OM-28 style abalone. The neck features Martin's exceptionally comfortable modified V profile and is cut from a single piece of mahogany with a volute behind the headstock for support. The headplate is covered with a Guatemalan rosewood veneer and features Martin's classic script logo. The tuners are the best on the market, Waverly open gear butterbeans.

Overall this is one stunning guitar and I'm devastated to be selling it, but needs must. Please note: The sitka top is a bit lighter in colour in person but this was very difficult to photograph in natural light due to the extremely high polish of the guitar. Also please no trades. If you have any further queries about this guitar please do not hesitate to get in touch either on here or by phone - 07867423864. Based in Liverpool. Cash on collection would be preferred but willing to post at buyer's risk.

Here's the pics:

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments