SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Mooer Trelicopter Tremolo

What's Hot
ab2017ab2017 Frets: 20
edited October 2017 in FX £
 £33.90 boxed and in good condition. Includes postage costs.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8704
    Pictures please. Many users tell us that they won’t buy if the seller does not add pictures. You’re a new user, so no one knows you yet. Pictures enhance your credibility. 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • ab2017ab2017 Frets: 20
    edited October 2017
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2017
    edited October 2017
    edited October 2017
    edited October 2017
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited October 2017
    thanks for the multiple rule-breaking spam

(edit: what was wrong?  For starters, you 'bumped' your thread multiple times within 24hours and it was done intentionally due to your 'urgent' sale.  There is an 'edit' function; use it.   I counted other rule-breaks, too, within just this thread.   A total of 6 within just this thread.   Furthermore, you had multiple FS threads concurrently .  Please read the rules.

Do not bump more frequently than every 48 hours.  

If you’re listing multiple items in the same section, do it in one thread, not one thread per item.  
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

edited October 2017
    Disappointed in that kind of post. Why not PM me if you have a problem or if something is not correct. Please delete my account. Thank you. Edit: Second thoughts, keep your business to yourself and don't hijack my thread. So what if I wanted to sell something fast, nothing to do with you and your distorted view on rules. Do one!
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    ab2017 said:
    Disappointed in that kind of post. Why not PM me if you have a problem or if something is not correct. Please delete my account. Thank you. 
    unfortunately i don't have the power to do that
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw