SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Tascam DP24

siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
edited October 2017 in Studio & Rec £

Excellent condition, also comes with the Pro Audio DVD user manual that cost me nearly £40 extra. I've not really used this much since I got it as I bought 2 recorders almost at the same time - this Tascam and the Zoom R24, both are easy to use and sound excellent...but for sake of portability I have sided with the Zoom as the one to keep. I've ummed n arred over which to sell as I always only intended to keep the one...so here it is!

Now this is not to be confused with the current DP24 SD....that has no CD burner or midi onboard....this one certainly does - and was deliberately bought instead of the SD model for those reasons. It is in every other way the same recorder. Just Tascam decided in their wisdom to remove the midi and CD burner from its current incarnation probably to save money! I'll try and get a pic up soon.

£280 + buyer to pay postage. Or collection from Wigan, Lancashire is also possible.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pm sent..............
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    ^^Sold to that man there!! Cheers Graham hope it serves you well (I'm sure it will!). :)