SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Friedman JJ-100 Jerry Cantrell Sig. Head

What's Hot
stringtheoriststringtheorist Frets: 2
edited November 2017 in Amps £

I have decided to sell on this recently acquired gem… a Friedman JJ-100 Jerry Cantrell Signature amp head, only because I prefer the versatility of my Kemper.

If you’re reading this I’m sure you don’t need any introduction to Friedman amps. The JJ-100 is like the evil big brother to the BE-100 with a second drive channel for that grinding AiC tone. I would say it is by far the bost versatile of all the Friedman models. However, this particular head has been modded by Dan Gower (https://www.facebook.com/groups/202086267715/) to make it even more flexible. The mod adds independent Volume and Gain controls to the JBE channel which is also footswitchable, making it a full, 3-channel amp. JJ-100s are rare as hens' teeth at the best of times, and you'd be super lucky to come across another example with this mod anytime soon.

The amp has been well looked after. No footswitch included but any standard 2-button TRS switch will work.

No trades considered, please. £2400 in cash or via Paypal. I can ship the head if necessary but the buyer must be prepared to cover the cost of a fully insured courier service. 

Viewings welcome. I am in Alconbury, near Huntingdon. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments