Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Wampler Tumnus Deluxe

What's Hot
BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
edited November 2017 in FX
Looks like a larger boxed version with bass, middle and treble controls. Switchable buffer and hot switch. Could be one to check out...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Interesting, I love a Klone and one with options.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh no. I'm going to have to get one of these, aren't I?
  • In the pic on the pedal is the Tumnus beast farting musical notes out of his arse?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    tFB Trader
    I always like pedal that have a switchable buffer. I'm guessing its the klon buffer?
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    Stu_tate said:
    I always like pedal that have a switchable buffer. I'm guessing its the klon buffer?
    I'd imagine so.

It sounds great and really flexible. There seems to be some audible popping from the footswitch in the demo though - which I couldn't live personally.
  • TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    tFB Trader
    BBBlues said:
    Stu_tate said:
    I'd imagine so.

It sounds great and really flexible. There seems to be some audible popping from the footswitch in the demo though - which I couldn't live personally.
    True I can really hear it now you've pointed it out. I always leave mine on as I use a switcher so it wouldn't bother me so much.
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited November 2017
    looks like the fawn is having a post-coital twin jets piss up the lamp-post
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • and top mounted jacks? score! 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5162
    and top mounted jacks? score! 
    That’s what I thought...Bloody GAS. :s
  • As always RJs demos are amazing 
  • Where do I pre-order from ? 
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
    Was watching Matthews Effects Architect V2 demo's last night and wondering why there weren't more klones with 3 band EQ's, and now this.  Tumnus Deluxe vs Mathews Architect V2 vs Rockaway Archer demo please someone...
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Oh ffs I thought my gas was under control!
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7862
    GAS!!!!
    some false claims in that official blurb
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    Ro_S said:
    some false claims in that official blurb
    Care to expand?
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Wonder if they paid all the appropriate rights to C.S. Lewis' estate for using his characters and creations on the artwork? Or do they even have to? Genuinely curious - any legal types on here care to comment?
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7862
    Wonder if they paid all the appropriate rights to C.S. Lewis' estate for using his characters and creations on the artwork? Or do they even have to? Genuinely curious - any legal types on here care to comment?
    He didn’t creat this mythical creature, it’s been part of folklore for most of known history. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2017
    As the faun appears to be having a post-coital twin jets piss up the lamp-post, they're probably okay.

The biggest or only intellectual property or copyright (potential) issue is probably the name 'Tumnus'. Is the graphic a reproduction of a published drawing?   I'm guessing not.  The copyright period - in UK - on written works continues for 70 years after the author's death. The period can be different to that though depending on when the author died - this may apply in the case of CS Lewis.  Copyright protection in USA and overseas varies, and where something is published can make a difference.  I dont know how intellectual property rights and estates affects things.

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I think I prefer Rockett's approach to the Klone sound with their Rockaway Archer and its built in graphic EQ.