Amplitube Group Buy (buy one get 3 free currently)

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb/

If anyone is interested IK are doing a group buy on Amplitube 3 packs.  If you buy one and register it before the end of the promotion (March 9th) you can pick 3 more free.  If they reach their next group buy target it will become 4 free packs (136 more needed at the time of writing).

So far I've got Ampeg SVX and I enjoy it for bass tones.  Orange and Fender packs seem tempting to me, not sure what else I'd pick if I go for it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26579
    It looks like the hardware's included - so you can buy the BlueBoard/iRig Pro/iRig HD as well.
    <space for hire>
  • I think the caveat with the hardware is you need to have received it and registered before the end of the promotion.  So bear delivery times in mind if they apply to the way you'll be purchasing.

So far I'm thinking I'll grab the Orange + Fender pack but I'm really stumped with what else to go for.  The metal pack sounds pants in the demos and I'm already very happy with Lecto for high gain sims.  I already own SVX so I guess it comes down to Slash, Hendrix, or the regular library.