Comments

• rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    Hmmm, looking good! Do you have the capacity to manufacture bespoke parts for other companies? Tremolo plates and parts? Might be of interest to an acquaintance of mine who is looking to source boutique hardware for their original models and having some issues with the likes of Mastery etc in the USA.
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27474
    Excellent looking work there @Graingerguitars  - and I know that Lee has been impressed too.

Looking foward to seeing more of your work and hopefully your presence here will help build the profile and business.

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rexter said:
    Hmmm, looking good! Do you have the capacity to manufacture bespoke parts for other companies? Tremolo plates and parts? Might be of interest to an acquaintance of mine who is looking to source boutique hardware for their original models and having some issues with the likes of Mastery etc in the USA.
    Yeah we can the only thing being we’re so busy at the moment it can be hard to fit custom stuff in...but by all mean let me see pics or drawings and we’ll see if we can help out
  • TTony said:
    Excellent looking work there @Graingerguitars  - and I know that Lee has been impressed too.

Looking foward to seeing more of your work and hopefully your presence here will help build the profile and business.

:)
    Thank TTony, Lee popped in today for another bridge so must be doing alright
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    Hello (again) just a reminder to post in The Guitar Show thread (in Events). You are next to the Fretboard stand, so you'll get a lot of traffic and if you are really unlucky a free hug from @Handsome_Chris :)

It will be good to say hello in person.

Jason
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • Jason said:
    Hello (again) just a reminder to post in The Guitar Show thread (in Events). You are next to the Fretboard stand, so you'll get a lot of traffic and if you are really unlucky a free hug from @Handsome_Chris :)

It will be good to say hello in person.

Jason
    Cheers Jason, looking forward to it
  • rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    rexter said:
    Yeah we can the only thing being we’re so busy at the moment it can be hard to fit custom stuff in...but by all mean let me see pics or drawings and we’ll see if we can help out
    Sure thing, understand completely! Good to know you are there, will alert my friend to you guys, he has some beautiful guitar models now in production - some of which I’ll be finishing - and we have spoken about the need for more top level bespoke hardware that’s made in the UK to complete them...
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16671
    i like those bridges..

any plans for single string headless hardware for the ERG crowd?
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Cor - have you got a 4 string 5 mounting hole Precision bass style bridge in a lightweight material at all?
  • WezV said:
    i like those bridges..

any plans for single string headless hardware for the ERG crowd?
    No plans for headless stuff yet......still have a mountain of regular stuff to go through and we want to get into tuners aswell :-)

• Cor - have you got a 4 string 5 mounting hole Precision bass style bridge in a lightweight material at all?
    Not as yet, bass bridges are currently limited to the one style we have, next on the cards are single saddle bridge segments for multi-scale

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    string through body p-bass bridge placement and I'd be really happy.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26579
    edited November 2017
    TTony said:

Yep, very much so - and, in case anybody's missed it, those bridges are drilled for both through-body and top-loaded stringing. That's what attracted me to them...one is currently on my lightweight Tele, and the other is waiting for an N-style body/neck combo to arrive for a project I mentioned on here a while back...

Oh, and they're properly solid lumps of metal. Nice and weighty, which is always reassuring

Darren's a top chap too - first time I popped in he gave me a tour of all the guitars he's made...you guys definitely want to get along to the show in Feb, because there's something in there for just about everyone.

(sorry for bailing quickly by the way, dude...was under a bit of time pressure thanks to family drama...)
    <space for hire>
  • TTony said:

Yep, very much so - and, in case anybody's missed it, those bridges are drilled for both through-body and top-loaded stringing. That's what attracted me to them...one is currently on my lightweight Tele, and the other is waiting for an N-style body/neck combo to arrive for a project I mentioned on here a while back...

Oh, and they're properly solid lumps of metal. Nice and weighty, which is always reassuring

Darren's a top chap too - first time I popped in he gave me a tour of all the guitars he's made...you guys definitely want to get along to the show in Feb, because there's something in there for just about everyone.

(sorry for bailing quickly by the way, dude...was under a bit of time pressure thanks to family drama...)
    Cheers Lee....look forward to seeing some pics of the N style
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7028
    tFB Trader

They certainly are! I saw these bridges at the Aintree show today and they are beautifully made.
  • GraingerguitarsGraingerguitars Frets: 39
    edited November 2017
    Check out the 3D model of our new simplex bridge, this is a simpler more vintage style bridge designed to hit a lower price point whilst maintaining precision manufactured solid brass saddles and the same mounting dimensions as our fully machined hard tail bridge for ease of fitment

www.instagram.com/p/BcF6gufFyOe/?taken-by=grainger_guitar_parts

• RolandRoland Frets: 8704
    Edited the image url for you
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Roland said:
    Edited the image url for you
    Thanks for that, couldn’t figure out what I’d done wrong