SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Alder & Ash Pedalboards - SALE NOW ON

Good morning gentlemen (well, I imagine mostly at least!).

I have 6 stock boards up for sale.  All are available through the website, and are under sale for Black Friday (have to jump on the bandwagon, don't we).  Please cast your eyes over them below, and feel free to message me if there's anything that catches your eye.

Shipping is free for UK mainland.  Boards that have been completed will be delivered within a week without a case, or two weeks with a flightcase.  The two Pre Orders at the bottom will be shipped as soon as they're complete.  This should be within the first week of December.

Custom orders are all reduced by either 15 or 20% across the store.  Please see the website for details, or message me if you have any questions.

Thanks all.

Ash Esquire: 24x14", £175 with optional flightcase

Beech & Black Tweed Gentleman: 23x15.5", £225 with flightcase & Free UK Shipping.

European Oak & Beech Gentleman: 23x15.5", £200 inc flightcase and Free UK Shipping.

Walnut & Oak Gentleman: 28x16", £276.25 with optional flightcase and Free UK Shipping.

Mahogany & Ash Special Reserve Gentleman: PRE ORDER: 19.5x12.5", £233.75 with optional flightcase and Earl Upgrade.  Free UK Shipping.

Sycamore Gentleman: PRE ORDER: 24x14", £240 with optional flightcase and Earl Upgrade.  Free UK Shipping.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments