SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1 ticket to Extreme gig at O2 Academy Birmingham 17th December - £20

hairboyhairboy Frets: 4
edited November 2017 in Misc £

I have 1 spare ticket to Extreme gig at O2 Birmingham on 17 December. I bought 4 tickets on 2 for 1 on Black Friday sale, but only 3 of us are going.Not looking to make any profit, so I'm asking for £20 plus Paypal fee, so grab a bargain to see the guitar god that is Nuno at work!

Not sure how selling E-tickets on here is supposed to be handled though. Guess you pay me by Paypal, and I send you e-ticket? You'll just have to take my word that I'm not some kind of lowlife scammer (or even if I were, that I would not be desperate enough to pull a scam for £20 gig ticket!), I guess.

I could meet you at the door on the night if needed. On sale elsewhere. Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6799
    Hi, I'll take it please - will PM you. I saw them at Rambling Man and they were superb!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Cool. PM'd back mate. I've seen them a good few times, and they've been absolutely phenomenal every time!  I prefer them now than in than I did back in 90s. I think Nuno having gone solo for over a decade really helped him develop as an all round musician to another level, and it shows through in the band.