SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - various CDs

AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
Probably shooting myself in the foot with this post, but... This list of CDs is music I'd very much like to own. Unfortunately, many of them are available on import only or are now deleted. Obviously, this means folk on the good ol' net are now charging stupid prices for them. So, I'm asking if any of you have any of these you'd be happy to sell for a reasonable price? Alternatively, now I've tipped you off you could head over to eBay and see if you can get a squillion quid for a second hand CD! Haha.

McCartney/Wings - Wild Life , Red Rose Speedway, Back To The Egg, Give My Regards To Broadstreet

Any Layla Zoe
Any Les Rita Mitsouko
Hans Zimmer - Inception OST
Y Kant Tori Read (early Tori Amos)
Sheila E - Glamorous Life
Mansun - Kleptomania
Deep Purple - Bananas
Rhonda Smith RS2

It's a long shot, but if anyone has any of these then it's your good selves!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    I have the Sheila E on vinyl, bought it when it came out. College days, good times.
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    @axisus I had it on vinyl too, but being a plonker I got rid of all my records about 20 yrs ago.