SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

iPhone 5S 64GB unlocked good condition but minor battery issue

What's Hot
rexterrexter Frets: 369
in Misc £ tFB Trader
My trusty iPhone 5S...

Basically in very good cosmetic condition as always been kept in a case. Has a replacement screen (done by me, not Apple) but it's perfectly fine. Touch ID functions correctly as only the screen was replaced.

Comes with box, plug and lightning cable (a replacement one not genuine Apple). Empty earphone box!

It functions well and will last most of the day if all you're doing is messages, light browsing and checking emails a couple of times an hour etc. But when the battery gets low it sometimes powers off. It will then come back to life with a higher battery percentage than it had when it turned off as soon as you plug it into a charger - it's confused.... I think a new battery would sort this completely as otherwise it's still a highly functional phone. It has latest IOS installed, but obviously will wipe to factory defaults before selling.

Basically had no plans to get a new phone as all my money is sunk into my new business and funds tight, but today I started doing some delivery driving to earn a bit of extra cash and it can't handle the app I have to use. Got me through the day but only just with constant charging  - so again -  new battery no doubt needed.

Price wise tricky but think £90 posted in the UK is fair?

Stick a new battery in for £10-15 and you've got a solid phone with loads of storage (twice as much as the replacement phone I had to buy on my credit card tonight!)

Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
www.rexterguitars.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    rexter said:
    My trusty iPhone 5S...

Stick a new battery in for £10-15 and you've got a solid phone with loads of storage (twice as much as the replacement phone I had to buy on my credit card tonight!)

Genuine question - If you are skint, and convinced that this just needs a new battery why not just replace the battery yourself and keep the phone?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    Just saw you reply! In answer to that I'd just started a delivery driving job that uses a smartphone app and had shifts the next day so needed something up to the job immediately. Just about covered the cost of the new phone now, doh! This one is on ebay now.
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom