Martin 00028 2nd hand price?

What do you think's a fair price to sell a 2016 00028? 

It's in great condition, one slight ding to headstock, but, it would need pointing out to someone.

Just checked and these are 2700 now, they were 2500 last year.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Around £1600.00. Having said that Reverb has it in the £1500 and below bracket.
  • Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
    Ouch and thanks 
  • Secondhand market is really slow at the moment... and I'm not sure it's going to improve any time soon.

The good news is that there's generally very little discount given on new Martin prices.

If you're prepared to wait, I'd guess £1500 to £1600 should be achievable for a private sale.... but, if you're after a quick sale, might be a bit less.

• Reverb price guide prices are (currently) without tax which makes it look a little low BUT at the same time most people are a bit over optimistic about what their gear will sell it. It's always a balance - price well sell fast, price optimistically.... be prepared to wait (and potentially be waiting for a real real long time if it's a popular piece of gear and other people are going for option 1)

So comes down to how quickly you need it gone.

(Full disclosure: Reverb Employee - yes we have them in the UK!)

Full disclosure: I'm a terrible guitar player. Work for Reverb.com as their UK Marketing Director and prior to that was Head of Digital Marketing at Andertons for 6 years.