SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1993 Guild D6S NT HG £600 inc P&P US made Dreadnought all solid OHSC

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited December 2017 in Acoustics £
Sold
1993 Guild D6 S (solid) NT (natural) HG (high gloss) dreadnought, made in Westerly US and is Pre the Fender takeover.

£600 inc UK P&P and assuming PPG.

Includes original case which is fairly scuffed and missing some tolex on the edges and elsewhere but structurally sound and all clasps working.

Quite a rare model with the highest spec of solid top, back and sides and high gloss finish. In this spec fairly similar to a D50 with scalloped bracing, solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard and bridge. Bone nut and saddle, gold plated Grover tuners.

In good condition for age, some surface marks/scratches and a handful of small dings. Structurally excellent with no cracks or top deformation. Frets in very good condition.

Loads more pics here https://imgur.com/a/CoMAg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice selling! 1 hour and 8 minutes.... that might be a record!

:-)

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821

Nice selling! 1 hour and 8 minutes.... that might be a record!

:-)

It would have been 0 hours and 8 minutes if I had seen this earlier :-)
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    edited December 2017
    I stuck it on eBay at the same time (higher price obviously) and it went there almost immediately. 

I had it from richtone for £699 so I didn’t think the price was that keen, very nice guitar for the money though just too similar to my Martin to justify keeping.