Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Got everything finally hooked up today and guitar set up i.e. intonation sorted and new set of strings. Sounds so awesome I believe I can get all the sounds I'll ever need with my board now. All with a click of a button too ;) Very happy
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    photo image_zpscxx4tmve.jpeg

A few changes, all pretty practical but best of all it's nice and tidy! Mini cry baby is excellent, I'd recommend anyone who wants a good sounding wah to try one, the low mode is one of the best wah tones I've ever heard.
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • http://i.imgur.com/H0skoqG.jpg

All wired up now. The Neunaber is just sublime.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Latest incarnation of mid board. Gigged it last weekend and it sounded fab. Loving the Echelon with ExP.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    edited February 2016
    timmysoft;970236" said:
    Mini cry baby is excellent, I'd recommend anyone who wants a good sounding wah to try one, the low mode is one of the best wah tones I've ever heard.
    This. Mine went into low mode straight away and it's never coming out!

That's it, no more room! If anything I feel the need to thin out the herd a bit but honestly get use out of everything on here
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    edited February 2016
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm sending my H9 Core back to Musik Produktiv for a refund. Already have an H9 Max, a Timeline and a Stereo Wet, so will be ordering an ExP.
  • The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Lew said:
    you taught a chimp to play guitar!?
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Well play pedals atleast ;')
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    edited February 2016

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2nba6jd.jpg

My very humble current set up.

Downsized ALOT as I like to move around on stage and would usually be the wrong side to tapdance :)

stuck between adding a midi cabaple switcher to get more use out the M9, or going back to a couple of delays/mods/verbs through a normal switcher

edit*remove [IMG}

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    edited February 2016
    @sgosden you dont need the IMG stuff

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    edited February 2016
    Latest incarnation with a couple of NPDs.  The Xotic SL and MJM London Fuzz are outstanding pedals.  Also got the MXR vibe off the missus for christmas. Happy with this lot. Very happy indeed.

• @RMJ. What's the red pedal with the switches? 

• RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    @RMJ. What's the red pedal with the switches? 
    ThorpyFX Klone. Its the Madbean circuit. Phenomenal.  I had the London after it and the OD1 but it sounded quite splatty - not a bad sound, but sounded better first.  The London into the SL drive is UNBELIEVEABLE
  • The current state is this...

Just waiting for a few things then repopulate. Bursting with excitement to get it wired up!

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RussRuss Frets: 7
    edited February 2016
    My pedalboard, lots of room left yet! http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/SMOOTHOUND_2010/Pedal board/image.jpeg I like my effects nice and simple with as few controls as possible, I believe something should sound great without fiddling with loads of knobs!
  • RussRuss Frets: 7
    edited February 2016
    http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/SMOOTHOUND_2010/Pedal board/image_2.jpeg The black and white box was a true bypass box that my missus decorated for me at her evening class, now it's just the amp footswitch, I couldn't not put it to use after she'd made all that effort!
  • My small board. I love this combination so much, and I've not added the H9 Max on the floor next to it yet:

http://i.imgur.com/FnzOhDa.jpg