SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB used acoustic - up to £300

rlwrlw Frets: 4696
I've tried acoustics in the past and not loved them but, I think, I should now make a serious effort so..........

My only specific requirements are a 24.75 inch scale or shorter and an electric width nut, so up to about 44mm max.

Not bothered about pickups or any other fancy stuff, but not ruling them out either.

I'm in Bromley and would ideally like to try before buying so if you're in Lanarkshire, I may not be the buyer for you.  However, never say never.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6682
    I've got an Antoria (Ibanez) Hummingbird Copy if you're interested. £125 plus shipping. 
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4696
    Can you post/send me a piccie and a brief spec. What sort of condition is it in too?

Thanks
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 290
    I’ve got a Breedlove Atlas which is in great nick but needs a restring. I’ll do it for £220 delivered. Will include a set of new strings I have lying about for that too. I’m in Durham.