SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB - Tweed Deluxe type

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6682
edited December 2017 in Amps £
I sold my tweedy toneworks and regret it, so I may be looking to fill that hole again. Anyone have a decent tweed deluxe style amp they don't want? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    Heh - I regretted selling it to you!  It's the cycle of life, my friend...  :)
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Man I've so been there to. I'm thinking of selling my Germanium Veteran but I'll know I'll regret it once I do :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6682
    Man I've so been there to. I'm thinking of selling my Germanium Veteran but I'll know I'll regret it once I do :(
    There's no way you'll regret it as much as I regret selling my Tweedy Toneworks. I have moved to Regret City, in the far east of Regret Land. 
  • merlin said:
    Man I've so been there to. I'm thinking of selling my Germanium Veteran but I'll know I'll regret it once I do :(
    There's no way you'll regret it as much as I regret selling my Tweedy Toneworks. I have moved to Regret City, in the far east of Regret Land. 
    What on earth possessed you @merlin ;
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    merlin said:
    What on earth possessed you @merlin ;
    Satan. Whose name is an anagram of Santa. I dunno, it was so wrong. 

Anyone got one?
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Nonsense :grin: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Sorted....thanks for all your ideas! 
    edited December 2017
    And back in the fold.... very happy. I may will have to sell my Columbia Reverb now.....  o
    I just dropped new 6V6s and a new 5Y3 into it. The preamp valves were fine. The new power valves and rectifier have really brought this thing to life!