SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Cornell Plexi 45/50 Head, MJW ORION 50W Head, Fender Princeton Reverb 68 reissue COMBO

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6131
edited March 2018 in Amps £ tFB Trader
Hi here to bring in the new year is this immaculate condition Fender Princeton 68 reverb reissue. It’s the “drip edge” model owing to the look of the grill on the amp.

anyway complete with footswitch to activate the luscious trem and reverb. This is a great 12w amp and those are loud watts, certainly loud enough to gig with. It’s a great pedal platform too and sounds great with low gainers such as the peacekeeper or fuzz such as the fallout cloud. 

Anyway here she is, only selling to clear space. SOLD

https://i.imgur.com/E7usGwN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sXfQByl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ELcT1DP.jpg

This is a reluctant sale, all hand wired, immaculate inside and out. This is a 50W 4xKT66 laden MJW ORION. The clean channel was designed around the cleans in a JTM45, so warm but with a clarity that just sounds fantastic. The dirty channel is a modded JCM800 style circuit with a boost to take it into Soldano SLO100 levels of gain. Genuinely a versatile beast of an amp with inbuilt effects loop and London power scaling for attenuating the output volume whilst maintaining a great tone. comes complete with footswitch for channel switching and boost functions. the amp also has jacks to allow these functions to be switched by an external switching unit such as the G2. £849

http://i.imgur.com/1w45ADJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w16EPtG.jpg

Here we have a Mint condition Cornell Plexi 45/50 Head (cab not included). Classic Marshall gain sounds but all handwork and stunningly well built too. £949

Collection Only from Northamptonshire....

https://i.imgur.com/AZ52vDF.jpg

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Hubba, Hubba!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Pm’d
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6131
    tFB Trader
    Still for sale  last bump of the year
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • NPPNPP Frets: 236
    you don't happen to have any use for a keenly priced Blues jr III? I know it's unlikely but I have promised myself to get rid of this before, or at the same time, as getting another amp.

tFB Trader
    NPP said:
    you don't happen to have any use for a keenly priced Blues jr III? I know it's unlikely but I have promised myself to get rid of this before, or at the same time, as getting another amp.
    I'm afraid not buddy, i need to clear some space to fit in some baby toy storage..... that and i have too many amps.
  • NPPNPP Frets: 236
    fair enough - good luck with your sale!

• pmgpmg Frets: 298
    ooooohhhhh......mystery pedal!!

• antifashantifash Frets: 603
    Is it a sharptone mojo fuzz?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    antifash said:
    If I tell you, there won’t be any mystery.......
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9532
    antifash said:
    We can only dream...
  • I mean if you really need some space, I suppose I could “store” it at mine for a bit. Free of charge mind, I won’t ask anything from you. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    COMBINED THREADS BUMP. Amps for sale, bargainous prices, awesome sounds
    tFB Trader
    Please buy my Ampage, you know it makes sense! 
    tFB Trader
    Bump for some quality amps. 
    tFB Trader
    Payday Bump. make me an offer.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    ThorpyFX said:
    Mint condition Cornell Plexi 45/50 Head (cab not included). Classic Marshall gain sounds but all handwork and stunningly well built too. Free treble booster epode INCLUDED. Collection Only from Northamptonshire.
    You have not said how many Sovs for this. Presumably, a case of, "if you need to ask, you can't afford it"?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    tFB Trader
    ThorpyFX said:
    Mint condition Cornell Plexi 45/50 Head (cab not included). Classic Marshall gain sounds but all handwork and stunningly well built too. Free treble booster epode INCLUDED. Collection Only from Northamptonshire.
    You have not said how many Sovs for this. Presumably, a case of, "if you need to ask, you can't afford it"?

Nope, massive oversight on my part, apologies £1000. 
    tFB Trader
    Price drop bump
  • That orian is very tempting but have absolutely no need for one. A work of art though so GLWTS
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom