Comments

• I have one of these, seem a little but noisy but then that could be the electrics in the room
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Noisy rubbish. I sent mine back because it was unusable and not isolated. You’re better off with a 1 spot and daisy chain 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7419
    ah no worries then - just saw it on their sale page 
    Red ones are better. 
  • It's a good price to be fair but not sure how it would cope with more than a couple of pedals as that's all I've used it with
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    I remember reading some horror stories about these a while ago, dodgy electronics and poor construction was the consensus. 
  • I have one of these for my little home practice setup. Seems to work fine but I wouldn't use it with my main board
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    I had one and thought it was OK. The problem is that its outputs and its own input are all 2.1mm sockets. I accidentally plugged in the supplied 18v PSU into the first output instead of the input, they are right next to each other so if you have it mounted on the underside of your board it's easy enough to do. It's just a daisy chain in a box so this stuck 18v into all the connected pedals - fried my Malekko 616! I managed to repair it, but beware if you use one, it's very easy to do and could be more costly that buying a more expensive power supply that is protected against this.
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 336
    Piece of crap. It's the only power supply I've ever used that bust a pedal...shocker of a thing!