SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Having a Clear Out of Vintage Amp Bits and Pieces

What's Hot
I have a large quantity of handles, knobs, grilles, feet, screws, castors,some logos and fragments of
covering and grille cloth. They come mostly from 50's and 60's amps - Selmer, Elpico, Fenton Weill, Vox, (HH), Carlsboro,.
Marshall etc.If there is something you need for a restoration and I have it I am happy for you to make me
a small offer, better that the bits get usefully employed.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    What logos have you got chap?
  • A control knob for a Hiwatt head would be great if you had one....cheers
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14446
    Luxxman said:
    50's and 60's amps - Selmer, Elpico, Fenton Weill, Vox, (HH), Carlsboro, Marshall, etc
    If you have a stock list, I suggest that you immediately send it to @HarrySeven :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Luxxman said:
    50's and 60's amps - Selmer, Elpico, Fenton Weill, Vox, (HH), Carlsboro, Marshall, etc
    If you have a stock list, I suggest that you immediately send it to @HarrySeven :)
    Indeed. :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• Wants list messaged. :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• I have some Vox Domino logos (very good repros), a Carlsboro logo and a vox sound backplate. I have Jensen 50s/60s speaker labels and a selection of Goodmans speaker labels. I think I have a lead Linear logo somewhere. I’ll check tomorrow if there’s anything else. 
    I will go through the knobs to see if there are any black pointers in there for Hiwatt. 
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    @Luxxman ;    Have you got any of the silver Selmer amp knobs off the 70's SV series?
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited January 2018
    Any Fender skirted amp knobs with screw by any chance?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7771
    Long shot but knob for a Roland Space Echo? 
    Small vintage Maeshall logo?
  • KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    I'd love to find four original back panel screws and cup washers for a mid-70s Fender Champ please @Luxxman.

Even more elusive, a single back panel screw and cup washer for a mid-'60s Marshall amp. Screw is chromed, 1" long, domed crosshead; cup is possibly nickle-plated brass as they corrode more. I could try to take pics. Any help appreciated...
  • LuxxmanLuxxman Frets: 36
    Hi All,

I have the following:

Knobs - 1 Selmer Futurama black and gold, A couple of original blue/black Sydf barret Head knobs and several close repros. A couple of Fenton Weill Hornet knobs black and grey I think. A grampian/echolette gold and white, Lots of cream Selmer and Bird knobs from the Blue/Grey period(most without the gold centres). 3 or 4 Park knobs, 3 Sound City/ 20/Elpico black and silver. A couple of WEM early 70's wing knobs, 4 cream Selmer Maroon and Grey Period (missing gold bits). A silver skirted Vox knob. A few Sound City arvbiter silver knobs. A few chicken head pointer knobs of different types.
    Nothing that looks like a Space Echo I'm afraid - try Tony at Soundgas.

Logos - Rectangular Carlsboro, Vox Domino, Linear.

Labels - 2  Vintage Jensen (Repro) . Selmer transfer logo. Several Goodmans speaker lables including 2 for the 12" speakers used in Selmer and Futurama amps.

Hardware: Selmer Blue/Grey/Croc period casters. Handles for Marshall, Park, Selmer Blue/Grey. Watkins Copicat and various small amps. A number of domed 1" screws as used in Marshall cabs + cups- a bit corroded/dulled(as you are asking for KK) Recessed speaker jacks as Marshall Cabs. Large (plastic) and small (rubber)  black feet and also metal spike feet. 2 Silver metal grilles similar to the ones used on early AC30's - Silver ones used on Fenton Weill amps. Fender cab corners.

Small bits of gold trim from Marshall and Selmer mostly. Pieces of tolex for repairs for Selmer Blue/Grey. Futurama and black parts of Croc Selmer, Small bits of Marshall covering and a a few other amps. Also some fragments and pieces  of grille cloth for early 60's amps.

Speaker Chassis (all need recones) Jensen 1958 P10T Silver. Jensen C12R 1963. 2 CTS 10" 1974 (Super Reverb)

I have quite a few pre-CBS Fender amps but not many spares so no Mid 70's Champ back panel screws.

I would post photos but struggling to upload one.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    Big thanks to @Luxxman for helping out with a part. What a very cool and thoughtful geezer  :)