finally got a youtube vid..:)

BarneyBarney Frets: 616
edited March 2014 in Technique
im a bit of a noob with all this but just recorded a short vid and put it on youtube and really pleased with myself..:)....its my goldtop and just a noodle....warning ..lack of feel or musicality

ok...i give up....dont know how to post a link now....what a noob...lol

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Are you going to post a link? (Or is it just that I can't see it on this iPad?)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    Are you going to post a link? (Or is it just that I can't see it on this iPad?)
    mmm....cant seem to post it ...ill try again,,:)
    thats odd i cant post a link,,?

Are you going to post a link? (Or is it just that I can't see it on this iPad?)
    ahh there you go..:)
  • vizviz Frets: 10708
    Bravo!!!! Nice one!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    viz said:
    Bravo!!!! Nice one!
    thanks Viz...its just on a phone but its a start..:)
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Nice one, YT virginity lost, onwards and upwards    :)

• vizviz Frets: 10708
    Barney said:
    viz said:
    Bravo!!!! Nice one!

it was fast and widdly, so it gets a vizdom.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    viz said:
    viz said:
    Bravo!!!! Nice one!

it was fast and widdly, so it gets a vizdom.
    I feel proud to be awarded a Visdom.. :)
    done another....over a backer this time though..:)

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    edited March 2014
    Have to say I wasn't feeling it (just not to my taste) until you did that weird, Indian, sliding thing about 28 seconds. I WILL be stealing that! ;-) keep it up and film with your phone in landscape mode!!! ;-) I will sub to your channel for more stealing Edit: this comment relates to the first vid. Didn't see the second
    How very rock and roll
    benmurray85;187352" said:
    Have to say I wasn't feeling it (just not to my taste) until you did that weird, Indian, sliding thing about 28 seconds. I WILL be stealing that! ;-) keep it up and film with your phone in landscape mode!!! ;-) I will sub to your channel for more stealing

Edit: this comment relates to the first vid. Didn't see the second
    Thanks .i think the second one is more musical ...the first is just me messing about seeing if I can record with the camera..:)
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    The second one is deffo jazz-tactic. Nice though! I've subbed to your channel now. Get your videos titled and tagged decently and I reckon you could get some good viewing stats. Especially if you're looking at upgrading your recording setup. My channel is jakesdaddy08. I used to do phone recordings and have recently made some REALLY simple and cheap upgrades and the quality change definitely shows if you wanna check it out. Anyways keep up the vids, definitely looking for ward to stealing, and stealing, more! ;-)
    How very rock and roll
    The second one is deffo jazz-tactic. Nice though! I've subbed to your channel now. Get your videos titled and tagged decently and I reckon you could get some good viewing stats. Especially if you're looking at upgrading your recording setup. My channel is jakesdaddy08. I used to do phone recordings and have recently made some REALLY simple and cheap upgrades and the quality change definitely shows if you wanna check it out. Anyways keep up the vids, definitely looking for ward to stealing, and stealing, more! ;-)
    thanks ...yeah i definitely need to upgrade on gear....its early days yet though ...i really need a room though to put it in ...im working from the kitchen :)