The “WTF has Trump done now!?” thread.

What's Hot

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 31601
    Fretwired said:

Kim's just spotted an opportunity to garner some support around the world and some extra concessions from Trump. The exercises are meaningless. If South Korea ever invaded North Korea it would face the wrath of China.
    They may be meaningless militarily, but that's not the point - they're a provocation. By having them go ahead, Moon and Trump have just put two fingers up to Kim and made it clear that they're not going to negotiate in good faith.
    "Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 16249
    ICBM said:
    Fretwired said:

Kim's just spotted an opportunity to garner some support around the world and some extra concessions from Trump. The exercises are meaningless. If South Korea ever invaded North Korea it would face the wrath of China.
    They may be meaningless militarily, but that's not the point - they're a provocation. By having them go ahead, Moon and Trump have just put two fingers up to Kim and made it clear that they're not going to negotiate in good faith.
    Not going to negotiate in good faith .. that's a leap and doesn't stack up. The south had military exercises planned and are going ahead with them. Kim knows that if the South plus the USA attacked the North then China would nuke the shit out of the South and we'd all be off to Hell in a handcart. He is not under threat and he knows it. Trump knows it and Moon knows it.

Kim has a nuclear arsenal. He won't give it up easily and sees an opportunity to ratchet up some pressure on Trump and garner international support for a better deal. Trump's also talking tough so it looks like everything will go ahead as planned.
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 13046
    Trump's also admitted the Stormy Daniels payment this morning !  I'm surprised Melania hasn't packed her bags by now.  Mind you, youve got to be pretty unprincipled as a younger woman to contemplate getting into bed with a very rich philandering pig.
    Melania is probably grateful that his attention is diverted elsewhere.
    "Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 3861
    Now his Donaldness seems to be threatening N. Korea with regime change...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/620060002
    It might look like I'm listening to you, but in my head I'm playing my guitar.
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 2151
    Just been watching a documentary on Trump. He was a lot more articulate when he was younger.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

A mental dysfunction causing those detractors with hateful thoughts and feelings about Donald Trump to go unhinged.

A psychological diagnosis used to explain the hysterical reaction and belligerent behaviour of people, directed towards anything related to President Donald Trump, as pertaining to his presidency.

Lots of this on the Fretboard .. :-)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    And then there's ..

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 11037
    Trump is no Hitler. He's entirely his own individual category of arsehole. 

Melania is fucking awesome though. 
    I make Jeremy Paxman look like Fingermouse. 

Fucking Melania is  awesome though. 
    Fixed that for you .. ;-)
  • stimpsonslostsonstimpsonslostson Frets: 3101
    Fretwired said:

Fucking Melanie is  awesome though. 
    Fixed that for you .. ;-)
    Fixed that for you.. ;-)
    edited May 21
    An interesting take on things from Robert E Kelly, Professor of Political Science at Pusan University, South Korea. I would recommend clicking as it's a relatively long thread. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/trump-told-lesley-stahl-he-bashes-press-to-discredit-negative-stories.html

Trump admits bashing the press to "demean" and "discredit" reporters so that no one will believe negative stories about him.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 986
    edited May 23
    Fretwired said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome

A mental dysfunction causing Donald Trump to go unhinged.

A psychological diagnosis used to explain the hysterical  and belligerent behaviour of  President Donald Trump

FTFY. 
    Hold that Peace Prize back, folks. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44242558
    You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used," he added.

I can’t imagine any other head of state coming out with the phrase “ours are so massive and powerful”. 
    :) 
    Emp_Fab said:
    “You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used," he added.

"Massive and powerful" - words Stormy Daniels may well have heard but not actually experienced. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    US politicians’ Memorial Day messages honouring fallen servicemen...

One from Obama, one from Senator Lindsey Graham, and one from Trump - see if you can guess which one is from His Donaldness...

1. On Memorial Day we honour the American heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice defending our values and protecting our freedoms. We owe them a debt of gratitude we can never repay.

2. We can never truly repay the debt we owe our fallen heroes. But we can remember them, honor their sacrifice, and affirm in our own lives those enduring ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for which generations of Americans have given that last full measure of devotion.

3. Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our military and so much more. Nice!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    I had to google that as I thought you were having us on.

The bloke is unbelievable.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    Spot the difference - one is a loud-mouthed, self-important bully with racist tendencies and a habit of tweeting first and thinking afterwards, and tiny hands...

... and the other is the President Of The United States.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44294632
    You might want to cast your eye over an ad that will be running on Thursday. 

Nice to see some Republicans speaking out. 
    This Roseanne Barr thing is turning interesting.  Trump and his spokesliar have been defending Barr for comparing an African-American Obama aide to an ape.

Barr, emboldened by Trump's support has now changed tack from her initial grovelling apology mode and is now fighting back.  She also blamed the inflammatory post on sleeping pills, saying she had been "ambien tweeting". Presentational white spaceBut the drug's manufacturer, Sanofi, said in a statement: "While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."

Kudos Sanofi!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Emp_Fab said:

Barr, emboldened by Trump's support has now changed tack from her initial grovelling apology mode and is now fighting back.  Presentational white space
    More likely she engaged 'grovelling apology' mode to try and salvage her career. Once the network pulled the plug, all bets were off. Free to go back to her real, unpleasant self...

Today's installment of 'Stop The World, I Want To Get Off'...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001961235838103552

I genuinely thought that was a Newsthump/Daily Mash mock up, but apparently not.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    Emp_Fab said:

Barr, emboldened by Trump's support has now changed tack from her initial grovelling apology mode and is now fighting back.  Presentational white space
    More likely she engaged 'grovelling apology' mode to try and salvage her career. Once the network pulled the plug, all bets were off. Free to go back to her real, unpleasant self...

Today's installment of 'Stop The World, I Want To Get Off'...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001961235838103552

I genuinely thought that was a Newsthump/Daily Mash mock up, but apparently not.
    No, it's all true. Kim K in the White House. 

Someone famous of having a big arse meeting someone famous for being a big arse. 
  • edited May 31
    Heartfeltdawn said:

Someone famous of having a big arse meeting someone famous for being a big arse. 
    In other news, today Theresa May held crucial talks with Joey Essex over solving global nuclear disarmament, and socially funded tanning salons for the needy...
    Heartfeltdawn said:

In other news, today Theresa May held crucial talks with Joey Essex over solving global nuclear disarmament, and socially funded tanning salons for the needy...
    Whilst Gavin Williamson talks with Zoella about Britain's defensive needs in a post-EU Cold War II climate...
  • GassageGassage Frets: 19988
    Just received this from one of his aides. Useful to know how active he is.

Donald Trump has spoken movingly about 7-Eleven. It reminded him, he said, of the way Americans came together in 1941 after Pearl Necklace.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    That's so fake. No rounds of golf for two days AND working at 4pm on a Friday? GTFO. 
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 814
    Hmmm... a Presidential pardon for someone who was convicted of campaign finance crime.

Now, who might find that a bit relevant to their current (rather awkward) situation?

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 6179
    honestly, if anyone wrote a novel with some of this shit, we'd be all "that is so silly, no one would believe that". The world is becoming an increasingly bizarre place.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.