St Tory of Bliar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GarthyGarthy Frets: 1262
    ICBM said:
    Clashman said:
    The problem with Blair is he's rich is what seems to come across most.
    I wouldn't mind him being rich if he'd earned it honestly, doing something that benefits the world.

But he seems to have gained most of his money from exploiting a problem he had a very large part in creating, and which destroyed the lives of millions of people.

I wonder what number you get if you calculate his wealth in the number of dead, displaced and traumatised people in the Middle East and elsewhere who have suffered as a result of his actions in supporting Bush's war...
    Kind of like Carbon Credits? His ledger would most definitely be in the red.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • marantz1300marantz1300 Frets: 1428
    ICBM said:
    Clashman said:
    The problem with Blair is he's rich is what seems to come across most.
    I wouldn't mind him being rich if he'd earned it honestly, doing something that benefits the world.

But he seems to have gained most of his money from exploiting a problem he had a very large part in creating, and which destroyed the lives of millions of people.

I wonder what number you get if you calculate his wealth in the number of dead, displaced and traumatised people in the Middle East and elsewhere who have suffered as a result of his actions in supporting Bush's war...

That fits a LOT of politicians, Kings, business men ,Pharaohs , Emperors, Tycoons, Media Moguls, Dictators and

greedy bastards of all denominations.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter