Behringer C-1 Vs Marantz MPM-1000

I can't seem to find a side-by-side comparison of these mics.  All I want is a fifty quid mic for a bit of speech recording, and the very occasional ukulele recording.  I had a C-1 for a short while, and it did the trick, but I've noticed the Marantz is the same price, and comes with an ALX lead (cheap, obviously) and a shock mount.  There are literally all I need, so please don't suggest anything that's going to be even five quid more, but anyone with experience of both, and who can offer an objective comparison, please feel free to weigh in.

Alternatively, are there any other fifty-quid-or-under mics/bundles that you can suggest.  It'll be going into my Focusrite Saffire 6, so no USB please.  Are the cheap Chinese mics on Amazon any good?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's not a direct comparison so might be totally irrelevant to you, but I've got a behringer condenser (cost about 50 quid but I font think it's the c1) and my mate got a cheapo no named one off ebay for less than 20 quid. Came with a cable and shock mount. I've abd them and the nonamed one had a better top end.  The behringer one just gathers dust now. 
  • KahunaKahuna Frets: 90
    Cheers mate.
  • Not a problem. I hope you get the information you require to make the correct decision.