SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MJT Strat body, Wudtone bridge

MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 77
edited January 2018 in Parts £
So I just completed an amazing Strat built from top quality parts in order to retire my '63 Strat - then in true GAS fashion I bought a Carr Skylark from a fellow FB member so I'm parting the guitar straight out again to raise funds! Items are priced to sell quickly so the listed prices are firm but please feel free to shoot me any other questions you might have and I'll respond asap. Cheers

https://imgur.com/a/ZVPiZ

All prices are by PPG and include mainland UK postage

SOLD MJT alder body w/ SSS routing, relic'd nitro Charcoal Frost. 3lb 14oz Perfect weight, nice, resonant body. £230 SOLD

SOLD PreCBS style stamped Neck Plate and 4x screws £15 SOLD

SOLD Genuine Fender mint green scratch-plate (loaded). Aluminium shield, volume/tone knobs also included £SOLD

SOLD:  Wudtone vintage bridge (cold steel block/ aged bridge plate / whacker plate) fitted with the excellent Highwood HG guitar saddles (recessed height screws so the saddles don't cut up your hand), Wudtone trem arm. 5x springs and claw £125
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sorry I missed this one! Are you selling the neck? Thanks...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom