SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Taylor Big Baby acoustic FS/FT £200

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9715
edited January 2018 in Acoustics £
Hi all
Selling my Big Baby acoustic as whilst I'm more natural playing acoustic music than electric (ie I find it easier) I don't really like it that much so this has to go.

It's in full working order, condition is average though nothing a good polish wouldn't improve I'm sure. It's bigger than the normal Baby guitar, but still better for us who are smaller of frame. Comes with a padded bag

Sale or trade value of around £200. I'm in BIrmingham but may struggle to post this

I'm also selling some electric guitar preamps in the amps section, potentially a 68 Custom Reissue Princeton amp and an AMT Pangaea speaker sim host thing. I'm interested in part ex trades towards the follows:

A small amp that has better low volume control and sound, ideally with master volume and a loop or reverb. Would ideally like to be able to do clean or drive at the same volume, but minimum is clean so I can use pedals. Would LOVE one of those 8 watt Supro mini amp things, or a Fender Princeton Recording amp. Or anything of a similar nature really.

Or a preamp type thing capable of Fender or Supro or Vox sounds.

Keeley 30MS double tracker, Strymon Deco, or TC Mimiq.

Or something else interesting

Thanks
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments