Cabinet rekerfuffle

What's Hot
 we haven't discussed the runners and riders yet...
<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 1779
    Rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic?

Grown most uncommonly fat!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1376
    Brekerfuffle
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 447
    How does it get leaked about ministers saying no and arguing their case to stay in role.  When the whole public are watching you think they would take their time and make considered decisions and would stick by them, anyone involved must realise its damaging to show yourselves to be indecisive.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 2946

If Hunt refused to move where she wanted him she should have sacked him.  They need someone new in Health who doesn't have a toxic relationship with the frontline health workers.

Shouldn't this be moved to the politics area?

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 4689
    /\ perhaps he offered HER something back that was more important??? Maybe he has the dirt on on some of those remoaner rebels...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    How does it get leaked about ministers saying no and arguing their case to stay in role.  When the whole public are watching you think they would take their time and make considered decisions and would stick by them, anyone involved must realise its damaging to show yourselves to be indecisive.

I expect the minister (ex-minister) gets back to her office, tells the staff what happened as she packs, and it leaks from there.

(Though Sir Humphrey did once claim that the Ship of State is the only ship that leaks from the top!)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 1435
  • NeillNeill Frets: 365
    The political scene at the moment is beyond satire isn't it.  

One of the casualties of this new, in touch, forward thinking, socially conscious tory party is an openly gay woman from a northern working class town who went to a comprehensive.  And, the teachers seemed to like her.  

Getting rid of Justine Greening and hanging onto Jeremy Hunt - what on earth is going through that woman's mind ?   
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 692
    crunchman said:

If Hunt refused to move where she wanted him she should have sacked him.  They need someone new in Health who doesn't have a toxic relationship with the frontline health workers.

Shouldn't this be moved to the politics area?

I think we've all seen May is too weak and indecisive to ever take control of a situation in that manner.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 7403
    Neill said:
    Getting rid of Justine Greening and hanging onto Jeremy Hunt - what on earth is going through that woman's mind ?   
    I think that whatever is going through her mind feels pretty lonely. "Is there anyone else here??"
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs.
    Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!
    Roland said:
    Moved to Politics and Economics 
    It was only a matter of time
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 736
    Rest easy everyone, Suella Fernandes has just been made a junior Brexit minister.  We have officially reached peak dipshit.

What a shower.
    New fangled trading feedback link right here!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    Rest easy everyone, Suella Fernandes has just been made a junior Brexit minister.  We have officially reached peak dipshit.

What a shower.
    At least she's not a remoaner
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 736

What a shower.
    At least she's not a remoaner
    That's either the most or the least ironic comment I think I've ever read in a political thread on here.  I honestly can't decide which!
    New fangled trading feedback link right here!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 13045

What a shower.
    That's good news. Why? It means the Brexit minister could be sacked at any moment. I always said May was really a superannuated HR manager. She's now in her element moving people around and sacking a few. She even has a smile on her face. 
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!