Beware the Black Ice

What's Hot
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    It's not bloody funny when you land - I had a similar episode on my son's drive a couple of weeks ago, in freezing fog. 

I landed in three stages - first my flabby arse, then my shoulders, and finally the back of my head.  Ow!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4561
    I thought he handled it quite well, the car going past as he was sliding down didn't help though
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28572
    DesVegas said:
    I thought he handled it quite well, the car going past as he was sliding down didn't help though
    It had a "he might just make it... ah, no" quality to it. Epic attempt though.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • At the end when he rolls into the post, I imagine a clang and tweety bird sounds. :)
  • That could've been really nasty, the driver of that Car going past might have lost control through pissing himself laughing.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3529
    That santa gnome thingy spent all night pissing on his drive, sadistic gnome santa thingy that it is.  
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 610
    First time I have ever encountered frozen rain was frightening - pensioners on the pavement for over 30 minutes, buses stopped, ambulances couldn't get to people, . . . Literally could not cross the road because of the camber where you just slide back to where you came from.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24414
    My first thought was “Oh god, he’s going to snap a limb here and there is going to be unnatural angles and bone sticking out”.  Then it was “OMG, he’s going to get run over!!!”.  Then it was “Oh....  is that it?  A bit of mud on his suit?  What a shit video.”

Do you think I’ve become hardened by watching too many YouTube clips?
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16136
    He wouldn't be bothered by a few broken bones ......he's a proper Hardman
    .....freezing morning ,must be sub -zero to be black ice and this chap goes out in shirtsleeves with a thin jacket over his shoulder 
    ..............my mother would have had a fit ; " You'll catch your death of cold "
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7914
    Similar black ice incident happened to me just before Christmas.  Limped home covered in mud and shame.