SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Wah (sorted/nfa)

What's Hot
JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited January 2018 in FX £
Looking for a decent wah.

Must be high quality. None of the crybaby standards or signature ones. nothing wrong with them like.. used to have the Buddy Guy and loved it, just looking for something different. Don't want a Vox one either, 

Ideally: 
Fulltone Clyde
Budda (older purple label type)
Xotic
RMC custom

Cash waiting. Can collect within reason (based in the North West).. otherwise postage will be required, 

Nice swan,  
''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sure you’ve seen that there’s recently been an Xotic posted up for sale on here, but also an MXR. I’ve owned both and the Xotic was really great, but I kept the MXR. Seriously awesome wah. You may already be aware of them too though. 

Good luck with your search :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    Hi mate, 

Cheers for the heads up. 

I'm new to the forum, i hadn't actually got round to searching the listings. I'll have a butchers. 

And good shout i hadn't considered the MXR. Although i am familiar. 

Thanks again mate! 

Jack. 
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
    Sure you’ve seen that there’s recently been an Xotic posted up for sale on here, but also an MXR. I’ve owned both and the Xotic was really great, but I kept the MXR. Seriously awesome wah. You may already be aware of them too though. 

Good luck with your search :)
    Thanks again mate. 

Strangely one popped up on here.. just bagged it. 

Cheers for your help. 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6682
    I have a Clyde standard and a CAE if you want. Pm me.... 
    merlin said:
    I have a Clyde standard and a CAE if you want. Pm me.... 
    Thanks a million mate. I've just bought a CAE off here about 10 mins ago, sorted now. 

But thanks for putting it out there. 

All the best, 

Jack. 
  • @Gassage  I’m on 4% commission mate. I’ll send you my PayPal details ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    I've been toying with selling my Xotic wah. Has the base plate too for the pedal board mounting. Is that of interest ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    @hotpickups Sorted now. Thanks tho mate!
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    JackieB33 said:
    @hotpickups Sorted now. Thanks tho mate!
    Ok :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/