SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender California Series Villager 12 string acoustic - SOLD

What's Hot
JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
Bought on a whim. Great to have around, just not getting the use it deserves. 

Plays well for a 12 string, and looks cool. 

A lot of guitar for the money. Has a pickup as standard, and Fishman Isys preamp with tuner. 

As new, still has the plastic on the guard. New price is about £400.

It owes me £200 so that's what i'm asking, no offers. 

Can post if need be at an additional cost, or deliver for a fuel charge within about 30 miles of Liverpool. 

Any further info or anything required just give me a shout. 

''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    Bump
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
    Bump
    Bump 
    Bump
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4696
    What does it look like? Not buying, just curious.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    rlw said:
    Hi mate, 

Been having a bit of trouble on the site re pics, iv'e uploaded pics in the comments and they show for me.. but a few people have said the same. Not sure if it's a thing with smartphones.. when i log in on my phone i can't see them, but on my laptop they're there. Weird. 

But if it's just for the purposes of curiosity..

There is this new website, i'll forward a link.. not many people are on to it tho so feel free to pass the word on. 
    It's:
    'www.google.com'

Whats good about it is.. you can copy stuff.. for example this:
    '

Fender California Series Villager 12 string acoustic'

(from the title)

...drop it into the search engine on the front page. And voila.. pics, specs, descriptions, prices, reviews.. it's a magical place. 

Best, 

Jack. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24803
    JackieB33 said:
    rlw said:
    Hi mate, 

Been having a bit of trouble on the site re pics, iv'e uploaded pics in the comments and they show for me.. but a few people have said the same. Not sure if it's a thing with smartphones.. when i log in on my phone i can't see them, but on my laptop they're there. Weird. 

But if it's just for the purposes of curiosity..

There is this new website, i'll forward a link.. not many people are on to it tho so feel free to pass the word on. 
    It's:
    'www.google.com'

Whats good about it is.. you can copy stuff.. for example this:
    '

Fender California Series Villager 12 string acoustic'

(from the title)

...drop it into the search engine on the front page. And voila.. pics, specs, descriptions, prices, reviews.. it's a magical place. 

Best, 

Jack. 
    Whether this is a misguided attempt at humour, or deliberate rudeness - it’s not behaviour that’s likely to win you friends, or have you seen as a ‘good’ seller.

People on here can be exceptionally helpful - and there is plenty of info on how to post photos. An ad without them is also a breach of the classified rules.

I’m not having a pop at you - but being courteous and presenting your ad properly is far more likely to result in a sale....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Whether this is a misguided attempt at humour, or deliberate rudeness - it’s not behaviour that’s likely to win you friends, or have you seen as a ‘good’ seller.

People on here can be exceptionally helpful - and there is plenty of info on how to post photos. An ad without them is also a breach of the classified rules.

I’m not having a pop at you - but being courteous and presenting your ad properly is far more likely to result in a sale....

Hi mate, @richardhomer ;

Just humour.. no malice at all intended. 

I was just very playfully pointing out that less time and energy would have been spent copy and pasting that top line into google, to satisfy any curiosity, 

@rlw made it clear he didn't want to buy the guitar. So i didn't feel i was sabotaging a sale. Just 'bantz' as people say.

Thanks very much for keeping me in line though.. i'll be very careful the next time i give in to my, slightly more sarcastic, mildly humorous side. 

Thanks for your help. 

Best, 

Jack. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    My post was intended to be a subtle suggestion that a picture might help the sale.   I am fully aware of the wonders of google but if the seller can’t be arsed, I and many others, can’t be either.

just sayin’
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2018
    rlw said:
    My post was intended to be a subtle suggestion that a picture might help the sale.   I am fully aware of the wonders of google but if the seller can’t be arsed, I and many others, can’t be either.

just sayin’
    @rlw Yup. I gathered. 

So i suppose it's very safe to say i was responding to sarcasm, with sarcasm. Intuitively.

It's not a case of 'being arsed'. For genuine interest i'd go out of my way to provide any info a potential buyer might need.. in lieu of using the site correctly. Again, forgive me, still finding my feet.

In the interim, i think your time would be better spent finding better things to do. 

All the best, 

Jack. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Jack I'd be more than happy to spend ten minute talking you through pic hosting and stuff, once you've got it sorted it works every time. I do all mine from mobile. Drop us a pm / text.  

Also, everyone else, Jack's a top lad who I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again. I mean yeah, he's a little bit...Scouse...but that's hardly his fault ;)

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @Legionreturns Cheers Chris. Definitely have to take you up on that. 

Iv'e tried it every which way but loose.. and didn't want to spam the place up with another listing.

As for being 'scouse'. How dare you! I'm from Widnes.. ha! Which is probably a whole lot worse..

I'll give you a shout re the pic advice. Thanks a million mate!
    I wasn’t even being sarcastic but anyway.  Picque my interest.
    rlw said:
    I wasn’t even being sarcastic but anyway.  Picque my interest.
    @Legionreturns gave me some pearls of wisdom re the uploading of pics. When i get home later i'll get it sorted. 

All else fails, and if you're genuinely interested, i have plenty of pics and will find some way of getting them to you. 

Best,

Jack, 
    Pics added. Hopefully.  :#
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2764
    Different colour pick guard to my google search .... I’m out 

;)

sev112 said:
    Different colour pick guard to my google search .... I’m out 

;)

Aha! It worked.  =)

Maybe it's the filter.. it can be any colour you want it to be stud.