Modding my Traynor to Super Reverb-ish specs?

Hi, everyone. So I bought a lovely Traynor YRM-1 off of @markl last year. It's served me very well indeed and I love it. It's due a service after a year of regular use, and I'm thinking of having it modded to SR-ish specs (a vintage SR is my dream amp but waaaay beyond my means). As it is, it's an extremely bright amp. I think the EQ is active (?) because when all set to 0 there is no sound. I'd ideally like it to be less brittle, with slightly more headroom, but without losing the attack that I love so much (pedals just 'pop' and it sounds fantastic in a live mix).
Traynor YRM-1SC Reverb Master 4x10 Combo SchematicThis was Traynor’s model that competed with Fender’s Super Reverb and share some of the same features but is voiced differently.The YRM-1 is a 45 watt, master volume amp with reverb and tremolo. It features one channel with two inputs at different input sensitivity levels. The front panel controls and indicators are: Treble Boost switch, Volume (input gain), Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Tremolo Intensity, Tremolo Speed, Master Volume, Standby Switch, and Power Light. It has the original four 10” speakers which appear to be Jensen C10Q ceramic type. All in good condition with no signs of damage.Currently fitted with TungSol 12AX7s in V1 and V4 (Input and PI), EHX 12AX7s in V3 and V5 (Reverb and Tremolo), old stock Philips EL84 in V2 (reverb driver) and a matched pair of TungSol EL34s for the power section.  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom