SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Stratocaster One Piece Swamp Ash Sunburst Body With Recessed Non-Fine Tuner Floyd Rose

jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 830
edited March 2018 in Parts £
This was inspired by the Guthrie Govan Guitar but I wanted a proper 3 single coil / 22 fret Strat - so I had this made for me by Neil Haynes.

Just like the Charvel Guthrie Govan, it is designed to work perfectly with a standard stratocaster neck without a locking nut (All Parts, Warmoth, Mighty Mite, WD etc)

With the strings locked at both ends (locking tuners and bridge saddles) the only point of friction is the nut. And so with a well cut and lubricated bone nut, this is the most tuning stable stratocaster I have ever played.

The body weighs 1.87kg (4lbs) - but due to neck and shoulder problems I however, need something ridiculously light - so I'm planning to go with a chambered body.

Comes with:

1. Body

2. Floyd Rose Non Fine Tuner Tremolo (with both 37mm steel block and brass block)

3. Cream 1-ply SSS pickguard

4. Cream rear trem cover

Stratocaster Body Specifications 

- One Piece Swamp ash

- HSH rout

- Contoured heel as on American Deluxe Stratocaster

- Rear of the lower horn chamfered, to aid upper fret access

- Standard tummy and forearm contours

- Recessed routing for a Floyd Rose non-fine tuner bridge

- Sunburst finish

- Cavities painted with conductive graphite paint with three or four copper foil strips so as to make contact with the screws on the pickguard and jack plate

- In stunning used condition

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom