SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1965 Gibson ES-335, Cherry Red. WIDE NUT!

What's Hot
BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
Hi guys - up for sale is my 1965 ES-335. This one is a fantastic guitar and from very early 1965 when the guitars were almost identical to the very desirable '64's. The only difference between this one and a '64 (which would be close to £20k) is the trapeze tailpiece.  Other than that it has the wide nut before Gibson changed to 1 9/16" in mid 1965, it has nickel parts (much more desirable for the collectors) and PAT sticker pickups like the 62-64's.  I've owed two '63's and a '64 and this one played and sounded the best of the lot. If you wanted to put a Bigsby back on it it would be identical to a '64 Bigsby 335.

At some point it had Grovers on it but now the original tuners are back on and the holes made for the Grovers have been professionally filled 

It has holes from when a Bigsby was fitted - now filled and barely noticeable with the original bridge back on. Nice to have the option of a Bigsby without creating new holes too.  Or, throw caution to the wind - fit a stop tail and you've got yourself a '64 ES-335 for less than half the price.

Also comes with it's original case which is possibly the coolest, most rock 'n' roll case I've seen with stickers and a peace sign! The handle is broken on one side but still attached the other.

Message me with any questions!

£7000.00

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments