Milkman The Amp - this thing just got my attention

What's Hot
nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
So after scrolling through my Instagram feed this white large pedal like box caught my eye.  It had a hint of Moog styling and some footswitches to operate reverb and tremolo so I thought it was just going to be another over priced pedal.  I then read more in to it and found out this box is in fact more than just a preamp pedal, it can be an actual amp with s valve preamp section.  It seems to tick a lot of boxes and would make a great home set up plugged in to headphones, stick it in to a cab and gig with it, DI out or just run it as an expensive pedal.  

The real worrying thing is the short 30 second clip actually seemed pretty decent.  I'm hoping that it was just down to the fancy studio recording and playing that made it seem any good.  Also fingers crossed it has rubbish driven/break up tones and is priced way way out of my league so I won't be tempted any further!

Despite trying to put myself off the idea of it I'm keen to see further info and clips of it.  I'm bracing myself for what the hefty price tag is going to be!

Just thought I'd put it out there and see what you guys thought.  

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments