SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1978 Greco SE600 Strat - Fuji-gen, Maxon Excel p'ups

What's Hot
BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
SOLD Awesome Strat from the Fuji-Gen factory made in the golden era of Japanese 'lawsuit' guitars. I bought this because I loved the 70's vibe and it looks like Lowell George's guitar - but it just doesn't get played and I'm trying to de-clutter. It plays and sounds awesome.  Few dings here and there as you'd expect.  There's a little knock out of the neck around the 2nd fret but I don't notice it at all when actually playing. 2 piece body, and it has the desirable maxon excel pickups.

I experimented with different pickups a bit but the originals are now back with the guitar as they sounded as good as anything else I tried (lollar etc). HOWEVER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY). I haven't wired the original pickups back up - there's nothing wrong with them or any of the pots / switch - I just don't have the time at the moment to faff around with pickups and a soldering iron. It also needs screws for the pickguard and to hold the switch to the pickguard. Minor things to put right for someone with half a day to spend on it and better soldering skills than mine.

Fingerboard Radius - 7 1/4"
Neck depth @ 1st fret - .86
Neck depth @ 12th fret - .92
Nut - 42mm
C Shape Profile

I've seen these listed for 600 quid - how about half that for a quick sale and the fact that the soldering etc needs doing?

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments