SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Yamaha THR 10X with carry bag

McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
edited January 2018 in Amps £
The de-clutter continues. 

I bought this THR 10X not long after they came out. Fabulous little piece of kit, with amazing '3D' sound from such a small package.  I originally went into GAK to buy the 10C version, but was uninspired by the drive tones. I was about to walk out when the guy insisted I try the X. I was blown away by the drive models on that one and, importantly, realised that the X also had my favourite clean model from the 10C (based on a Fender Twin, I think). So I bought it.  I ordered the Yamaha carry bag later online.

It's had a decent amount of use but almost all in the living room so is in near perfect condition. All power and USB cables are present; I'll even throw in a good quality cable to connect the amp to an ipod/MP3 player. Brilliant little living room noodler or holiday amp. Can run off batteries too but I've never tried that. 

Looking for £170 delivered or a bit less if collected in/near Haywards Heath or Central London (City end).  Not really looking for trades on this but might just be swayed by good quality FX. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments