SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Tele/Esquire/lapsteel parts

jmasterjmaster Frets: 19
edited January 2018 in Parts £
Put together this Esquire lap steel thing years ago and it hasn't seen the light of day since. Mostly pretty cheap parts I got off here or ebay apart from the pickup. Make me offers for parts or the whole lot, I'll do you a deal. 

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/jmaster10/library/esquire
  • Oil City Wapping Warf coil tapped esquire pickup - SOLD
  • Wilkinson compensated vintage style tele bridge - £7.50 Sold pending payment
  • Neck was about £40 from ebay i think, fully loaded with vintage style tuners, neck plate and screws - £20?
  • Bigsby B5 knockoff SOLD
  • black esquire scratch plate SOLD
  • (not including delivery)
If you buy one of the bigger bits you can have something for free, lucky you:
  • Wired up control plate - 3 switch positions give different sounds: I think 1 position is full blast ice pick, one is vintage sounding and one has a 0.022uf capacitor to give a more bassy neck pickup style sound, something like that. free with the pickup SOLD
  • Body - squire affinity (as far as i remember) - paint half sanded before I seem to have got bored
  • Metal nut to raise action about an inch, just slots on top of the normal nut
  • electro socket jack plate Sold pending payment

"have a good time, all the time" Spinal Tap
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments