SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Beats Studio 3 Wireless, Matte Black, 1 month old

vaticancameosvaticancameos Frets: 186
edited February 2018 in Misc £
Bought these on a bit of a whim when they were released before Christmas, there was a lot of buzz around them as they were the first set of full-sized beats released with 'Apple design' on the insides.

Barely used, probably only taken them out of the case 3 or 4 times - I just cant 'gel' with noise-cancelling, it works an absolute treat, it's better than the Bose headphones I've tried, but theres just something about not being able to hear any ambient noise that freaks me out a little, and I just cant get on with them *shrug*

The sound quality is excellent, far more even than the old Beats (my son has a pair of the older Beats Studios) they benefit from a little tweaking via EQ in Spotify/Apple Music etc but they punch well above their weight and reputation.

They're £300+ new, not to be confused with the older 'Model 2' ones that are still available.

Yours for £200, including postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom