SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale; Taylor 614ce 2002 Ltd Edtion

I bought this new in 2002. It is in very good condition - always kept in case. Some very small dints on soundboard lower bout. Also some fret-wear, but action still very low with no buzzing. Anyone seriously interested in this guitar will know about the standard 614ce. This is made with Big Leaf Maple. My guitar is a 2002 Limited Edition, and is made with Curly White Maple which has a spectacular fiddle-back grain pattern. I tried both out at the time of purchase - mine had a better tone - sweeter with more presence. In fact the tone is superb, and fairly unique. It was a bit more expensive, but well worth it. The pick-up system is the Fishman Blend, which I prefer to Taylor's own Expression system. It has the NT bolt on neck system. The purfling is a beautiful dark wood. Reason for sale - I have too many other equally fantastic guitars, and having recently moved to a bungalow, I need more space. (I intend to sell a few more). This is for COLLECTION ONLY. I could consider sending via a courier, but I have no experience of this. I would love you to come and try it - but beware, you will want to have it!
I live in Coalville, Leics, UK. Can provide further details, photos, etc.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    You need to specify a price fella - them’s the rules!
    We are all Chameleons...
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27485
    You need to state the price.

And decent pics are going to help too.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • RJTRJT Frets: 1
    Apologies; price £1600.
    I will sort out some photos.
    (I have just joined this site).
    Seems photos need a URL. I have read that Photobucket is the way to go??

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27485
    RJT said:

I have read that Photobucket is the way to go??

PB is *not* the way to go anymore.  It now charges, and hijacks mobile devices.  Stay away!

Try Flickr or Imgur.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Some photos. (Don't really do it justice).
    Thanks TTony - Imgur seems to work.

• myrmanmyrman Frets: 69
    Is this still for sale?
    Hi myrman, Yes it is. Let me know if you need any more info.
    NB, in the email that I received, which was presumably generated by the "The Fretboard" site, there was a link to reply, which I duly followed, signed in, and replied. However, I don't see it in this discussion chain, so I have replied here (again). I'm still not quite sure how this site works.
    Cheers, Bob
  • myrmanmyrman Frets: 69
    edited April 2018
    Thanks but I have committed to another guitar now. Looks lovely though. Good luck with the sale.