SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 2x12 combo - SOLD

What's Hot
JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited March 2018 in Amps £
Tip top, still has the plastic covering on the logo

Footswitch included. 

Absolutely heavenly cleans on the 30w side, and super loud.. same tone stack as the blackface fender deluxe. Hints of Vox tho i'd say. Beautiful cleans either way. 

The 18w side is based on a 61 tweed deluxe. Has a lovely warm grit to it.. and still ridiculous volume. Just breaks up sooner than the 30w side, as expected. 

Super simple set up, check reviews and demo's etc. The footswitch changes between channels, so can be set up as a clean/dirty configuration.. or either side independently. 

Not too robust for a 2x12, and deceivingly light for the size. 

Price is firm, and actually priced for a quick sale.. but the market is terrible currently. Others I’ve seen are up for £400.
May trade for a small tube practice amp plus cash. Or a tele of some sort. 

Based in the North West. 

Cheers!
''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BUMP and pics added
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
  • th22th22 Frets: 26
    Could you send this to London?
  • th22 said:
    Could you send this to London?
    Hi mate, 

I'd like a clear £300 on it. So if you can make that work then i don't see why not. 

I'd have no problems packing it and printing labels etc if you wanted to arrange courier pickup. 

Best, 

Jack. 
  • JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    BUMP
    Bump
    Bump
  • Just for info, bumps are every 48 hours :-)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Just for info, bumps are every 48 hours :-)

@kennedydream1980 must have lost track mate. Sorry for your inconvenience. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27482
    JackieB33 said:

Just for info, bumps are every 48 hours :-)

@kennedydream1980 must have lost track mate. Sorry for your inconvenience. 
    Further  bump deleted too.  

If someone offers you some advice to keep within the rules, don't get sarcastic in return.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2018
    Where was the sarcasm @TTony ;? ;  @kennedydream1980 ; went to the inconvenience of having to take the time to click on my post having noticed that i'd breached the rules.. I was merely apologizing for him having to keep me in line. For what it's worth, i'm also sorry for your inconvenience of pulling me up on my alleged sarcasm. I will try to be a better person in future.. until then, it's the crown of thorns for me. 

Oh and looks like that's approximately 48 hrs since: JackieB33 said:
    Bump
    So.. 

Bump
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    48hr anniversary of my last BUMP.  :o
    edited March 2018
    Trades / PX considered. (just want it gone)

Small tube practice amp plus cash. 

Tele of some sort 

Pedals

Try me. Sick of looking at it. 
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    JackieB33 said:
    ... For what it's worth, i'm also sorry for your inconvenience of pulling me up on my alleged sarcasm. I will try to be a better person in future.. until then, it's the crown of thorns for me. 

LOL  =) Easter just round the corner so yep, up the thorny road to Golgotha for you naughty naughty boy =)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

Marshall said:
    JackieB33 said:
    ... For what it's worth, i'm also sorry for your inconvenience of pulling me up on my alleged sarcasm. I will try to be a better person in future.. until then, it's the crown of thorns for me. 

LOL  =) Easter just round the corner so yep, up the thorny road to Golgotha for you naughty naughty boy =)
    @Marshall ;

Haha! i'm a bad man at times.. but i mean well.  :)
    JackieB33 said:
    Marshall said:
    JackieB33 said:

@Marshall ;

Haha! i'm a bad man at times.. but i mean well.  :)
     =) We all fall short, but you, yes you, you're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

..nice amp btw at a VERY reasonable price :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump. Trades PX considered. 
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    What sort of pedals are you interested in? 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    DrJazzTap said:
    What sort of pedals are you interested in? 
    @DrJazzTap just sold mate. Sorry!