Blackberry Smoke tour

What's Hot
zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
Heads up, Blackberry Smoke are on a U.K. Tour again. Thankfully they are playing Southampton in November, I saw them in Portsmouth last year and they blew me away, they are fantastic live. If you haven't seen them yet I can thoroughly recommend you get out to one of their shows.
Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7136
    Have tickets for Bristol and totally agree with you, saw them last year and it's in the top 10 all time gigs for me.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Yep - tickets bought for Belfast in Nov. Saw them in Dublin last year -superb gig and some very tasty gear.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4921
    I think I'd quite like to see them.
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    prowla said:
    I think I'd quite like to see them.
    @prowla you'll have a great night if you do decide to see them, they're fantastic live.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12359
    Am trying to persuade Mrs Munckee to go to Southampton in November.  She's more Dolly Parton and David Nail but we'll see!
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12359
    The lady from del monte she say yes, I've booked tickets for Southampton.  Thats £60 you owe me @zepp76 PPG is fine : )
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    munckee said:
    The lady from del monte she say yes, I've booked tickets for Southampton.  Thats £60 you owe me @zepp76 PPG is fine : )
    @munckee that's great news, you'll really enjoy it. I'm afraid I don't trust PPG, I'll get my Nigerian friend to sort payment he just needs your bank details and sort code.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom