SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Musitech onboard mid boost circuit SOLD

KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
edited December 2019 in Parts £

Musitech Mid Booster onboard circuit, made in Canada in the '90s, new and unused, basically a Clapton-style 25db boost but with the advantage of being able to fine-tweak the EQ boost point via the tone control (from 450Hz to 1.2KHz I do believe). Lots of praise for this back in the day.  £30     £25 posted SOLD

2. Hollis GX-10, actually not weird but very sensible - a teeny-weeny buffer/impedance matcher/ line driver for guitar or bass, kinda like a Creation Redeemer I s'pose, and made in the Channel Islands or so the rumour goes. As new and unused, no box/instructions but the ever-helpful interweb says "Red, batt plus; thick black, batt minus; thin black, earth; pink, input, from wire that normally goes to jack socket; yellow, output, goes to jack socket." There you go. £20 SOLD

3. Magna Muse Giga Bug. Frankly, no, nor have I. This is a rare UK-made circuit from the early '90s complete with sensor, switch and two-way adjustable preamp and it appears to add a fully controllable piezo circuit to the output of your Fender or Floyd-equipped guitar. Know any different, please tell me. 

Never used. Comes with extensive typewritten instructions with diagrams. £25. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments