I NEED SOME METAL PARTS MADE

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
edited March 2018 in Making & Modding tFB Trader

I need some small parts turned out of steel or stainless steel. These are the pins I use on my overhead router, these are made of aluminium, the insert in the bench is also aluminium, they are starting to show signs of wear and I feel they need to be made in something more durable.  The insert in the bench is about 40mm deep, it has a 9.5mm hole drilled down the centre, this is where the pins fit which are obviously also 9.5mm. The top of the pin varies in size from 3mm up to 9.5mm, the bigger sizes I used bearings, these go from 12mm up to 22mm in 1mm steps.

I need two sets of pins and two bench inserts. If this is the sort of work you can do please PM me.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    A mate of mine who's a biker recommended this custom part marker ebay seller to me when i needed some custom studs making for a non standard floyd mount i didn't have parts for

mrbojangles717

I didn't need to contact him in the end as i managed to track a set down that worked in a local music shop's techs parts bin but he does seem to know his stuff,might be worth sending him a quick message.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27495
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • TTony said:
    Thanks for the tag @TTony, @GSPBASSES I own an engineering company so if you need something drop me a line