New section for challenges?

Could we have a new section for the various challenges and have making music for people making their own music? Keeps things simple.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1816
    Good idea. Although if have to ask what's the plug my stuff section for then? 
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    People with commercial tracks to push or sell? Don't go there so no idea really.

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    Sounds like a good idea, and would make organising things slightly easier. Provided people don't get carried away and start wanting loads more types of challenges, in which case I might need some help :)
    It's not a competition.
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1816
    Fretwired said:
    People with commercial tracks to push or sell? Don't go there so no idea really.
    From the description it looks like Plug My Stuff is actually for "here's what I recorded" as well plugging releases and gig dates.

It does seem to overlap with Making Music. Perhaps a bit of a rebrand with Plug My Stuff being for releases/gigs, Making Music for stuff we make and Challenges for the challenges might be less confusing 
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Fretwired said:
    From the description it looks like Plug My Stuff is actually for "here's what I recorded" as well plugging releases and gig dates.

It does seem to overlap with Making Music. Perhaps a bit of a rebrand with Plug My Stuff being for releases/gigs, Making Music for stuff we make and Challenges for the challenges might be less confusing 
    Agree ...