Wife and daughter gone to Italy..Yahoo!!

What's Hot
equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6110
But they've left me to refloor the bathroom.. bugger! :anguished: 
I can't win :rage: 
(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    I reckon if say 20 of us come round we could lay a bathroom floor in less than an hour. give us plenty of time to tidy up before the birds* arrive (*ironic use of the word in post PC style)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    Jamaica? 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited April 2018
    Of course he made her/knows her/ I'll ask her myself etc - she's his wife.  

In a  spooky parallel twist, I dropped my wife & son at Stansted this morning for nine days in Italy. No jobs to do except tidy the garden. Bad news is I sliced the tip of my right index finger last Sunday, so it'll be classic rock guitar only - no fingerpicked acoustic or ponky rest-stroke bass!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I think there is someone around here who could drop by and lay down some laminate flooring.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Mines away from next Wednesday for nine days. Good times!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6110
    This is my wife's idea of a postman's holiday for me. She says it gives me a chance to play with my new ''toy" (a multi-tool) that I got last month. She has such a sense of humour...bless :neutral: 

In a  spooky parallel twist, I dropped my wife & son at Stansted this morning for nine days in Italy. No jobs to do except tidy the garden. Bad news is I sliced the tip of my right index finger last Sunday, so it'll be classic rock guitar only - no fingerpicked acoustic or ponky rest-stroke bass!
    Nasty.. I managed to do the same with the little finger on my left hand last year. It was flat enough to be able to perch a dice on the end of it.. the good news is that it healed completely, so from my experience you should be OK.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Sod the flooring, you know a big wank is required with the sound up...... For once. 
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Sod the flooring, you know a big wank is required with the sound up...... For once. 
    Did that this morning! Neighbours were out for the day so plugged my 335 into my home made tweed Bandmaster 5E7 and cranked the living shyte out of it. Lord! It was glorious!!! Pete Townshend had his head screwed on right when he chose  that amp for Won't Get Fooled Again.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    Wouldn't want to live next door to you ;) Yep I'm up for a pint next week if that's convenient. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    VimFuego said:
    Jamaica? 

Nah it was her choice.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    equalsql said:
    Did that this morning! Neighbours were out for the day so plugged my 335 into my home made tweed Bandmaster 5E7 and cranked the living shyte out of it. Lord! It was glorious!!! Pete Townshend had his head screwed on right when he chose  that amp for Won't Get Fooled Again.
    It's good to see you have your priorities set! 
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    Not another wanking thread...
    Previously known as stevebrum
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Iamnobody said:
    Not another wanking thread...
    Oh yeah, nothing like an LD335 into a pushed 5E7!  P90s = Sex On Fire  ;)
  • Chris777Chris777 Frets: 58

At least you can still open the Red wine :)
  • Bitter and whisky ;)

equalsql said:

Nasty.. I managed to do the same with the little finger on my left hand last year. It was flat enough to be able to perch a dice on the end of it.. the good news is that it healed completely, so from my experience you should be OK.
    Hope it does heal OK, that's good to know.  All I've got to do is leave long enough not to shred it before the scan has gone.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    What a coincidence! I'm on holiday in Italy at the minute and was chilling out in the bar of the hotel when this sexy lady pulled up a chair and sat next to me. She was telling me that she was on holiday with her daughter and that her pig of a husband was at home doing some DIY and that she was looking to hook up for some fun later. She winked at me rubbed my thigh and had a right sexy twinkle in her eye...I'm off to get showered up and changed, I think I'm in here, she seems a right goer!

You couldn't make it up,

8reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    What a coincidence! I'm on holiday in Italy at the minute and was chilling out in the bar of the hotel when this sexy lady pulled up a chair and sat next to me. She was telling me that she was on holiday with her daughter and that her pig of a husband was at home doing some DIY and that she was looking to hook up for some fun later. She winked at me rubbed my thigh and had a right sexy twinkle in her eye...I'm off to get showered up and changed, I think I'm in here, she seems a right goer!

You couldn't make it up,
    ah dude that is out of order, you know the rules.

this post is useless without pics. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

You couldn't make it up,
    My deepest condolences to you.. :3
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    I think there is someone around here who could drop by and lay down some laminate flooring.

His missus is only having a break, she's not emigrating.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom