Rolling Stones Exhibitionism

Did anyone go when it was in London?

Was it good?

Would it be good for someone who loves Exile and their various greatest hits records but isn't remotely bothered about seeing Mick Jagger's leotard? 

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Rolling Stones Exhibitionism

If you want to see Mick Jagger without his leotard, I think you'll be in for a treat. :)

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27139

Rolling Stones Exhibitionism

If you want to see Mick Jagger without his leotard, I think you'll be in for a treat. :)

:o 
  • mli3mli3 Frets: 206
    I loved it. It really brought home how hard those guys worked believe it or not! 
    Highly recommended 
    The real question is whether I want to force MrsF to do that, RCA Studio B, a quick tshirt-buying stop at Third Man Records AND some possible guitar shopping in the space of 2 days...
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    edited April 2018

Yes , I went and it was excellent . If you're even remotely a Stones fan then it's a must .

There were loads of their instruments , (it was a bit surreal seeing Brians Harmony and GoldTop) as well as costumes (Altamont/uncle Sam/Ya-ya's) and alternative artwork .

Recreation of Edith Grove was a bit of fun as was the studio recreation , seriously good content and well thought out .

some of the merch was ridiculously expensive though ... but there were a few bargains too .

sticker said:

Yes , I went and it was excellent . If you're even remotely a Stones fan then it's a must .

There were loads of their instruments , (it was a bit surreal seeing Brians Harmony and GoldTop) as well as costumes (Altamont/uncle Sam/Ya-ya's) and alternative artwork .

Recreation of Edith Grove was a bit of fun as was the studio recreation , seriously good content and well thought out .

some of the merch was ridiculously expensive though ... but there were a few bargains too .

That's good. Given we're looking at the Musician's Hall of Fame and there's a combined ticket I think we'll go for it.

Apparently Ron hand-delivered a Zemaitis to add to the collection a couple of days ago too, which was nice of him!